Remote Backup Service - Best way for Backup
If you want to have a reserve copy of your important data you will face a problem of choosing where to back up these files to. You can put your files to a flash card, to a portable HDD, burn them to a DVD, upload to an FTP server and many other options. In this article we will review a complex decision for storing the copy of your important data offsite - remote backup services (for example, the service of Novosoft LLC).
At first, let's review the general advantages of remote backup. These include access to your data from any part of the world, availability to send your data to another country or even another continent in order not to lose it in case of, for example, a fire or an earthquake and a possibility to back up without your intervention. Talking about negative sides, the process depends on your internet connection, it takes much time to upload large amounts of data and your server won't be free of hacker attacks. However, none of these problems are fatal or have no solution.
Next, we will review the features that a modern Remote Backup Service will provide you:
- If you sign up you will get free software that will set up the whole backup process to be automatic and log every action.
- 24 hours a day access and technical support.
- You can set up email notifications
- Your data will be encrypted with a 128 bit blowfish algorithm.
- Remote Backup Service automatically compresses your data in order to use less space on the server.
- No one can access your account without a password.
- Remote Backup Service offers unlimited space on the server and unlimited uploads and downloads.
How much will all those benefits cost? It depends on the amount of data you want to back up. An average personal user will need around 10GB of server space. In Remote Backup Service by Novosoft LLC 5GB will cost you $2.55/month, so, on average you will need only around $5/month to guarantee 100% safety of your important data and have no need to use expensive data recovery services. A middle-size company will probably need more than a personal user, but even 200$/month is nothing in comparison to company budget and to the price of potential loss of company databases. We can sum up that the use of secure Remote Backup Service by Novosoft LLC is one of the easiest and most efficient backup methods that will bring you no problems, guarantee the confidence and will surely worth the money you spend on it.