Getting an account
To be able to perform remote backups with the help of Novosoft Remote Backup Service, you need to be a registered user and have an account. Register now!
Advantages of having an Account
The Account provides you with the storage space for backing up, storing, uploading, retrieving and restoring of your data at a Distant Novosoft Server which is located in the U.S. in an underground shelter, protected from natural disasters and unauthorized access, and monitored 24x7x365. This means that:
- your data will be professionally secured
- you will have access to your data from any location and not only your home/work PC
- you will be able to manage your backed up data online
- you will be able to transfer files from the Server to another location
- your data will be synchronized with the original file
- all revision copies will be kept so you can always retrieve a copy with the specific modification
If you are not sure yet about the conveniences of Novosoft Remote Backup Service or you want to try it first to see if it is really worth it, we suggest you try a free Trial Version of Novosoft Remote Backup Service.